Moving Brands New York is looking for a Design Intern to join our dynamic, independent, global, branding company.
Who we are
Moving Brands is a global, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural creative company. Everything we do builds on creative excellence and uncompromising quality. We are fiercely independent and entrepreneurial with our creative founders still involved in the business.
We are one company with four locations: London, San Francisco, New York and Zurich.
The role of an intern is to support the wider creative team and actively contribute and assist on specific studio projects. The design intern is expected to actively engage in live projects, contribute creative ideas within a team, do research and help build presentations. Additionally, you are responsible for active involvement in our studio space and will also have the opportunity to contribute to the Moving World viewpoint.
What we expect
– Be able to clearly articulate the ideas behind your work
– Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Work closely with all levels of designers to understand the working process of MB
– Show a willingness/determination to be part of the team and part of the studio
– Be punctual and alert
– Enthusiasm to learn
– Inquisitive and proactive
– Make the most of the opportunity
We invite local candidates to send in their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference NY Design Intern in the subject line of your email
We can only consider applications from current US residents with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.