Who we are
Moving Brands is a global, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural creative company. Everything we do builds on creative excellence and uncompromising quality. We are fiercely independent and entrepreneurial, with our creative founders still involved in the business.
We are one company with four locations: London, San Francisco, New York and Zurich.
This is an opportunity to join our San Francisco Creative team.
The Senior Designer role is integral to the creative team at Moving Brands: it is at the heart of driving and delivering creative excellence. The Senior Designer will confidently translate direction from the creative leads and consultants to deliver creative excellence to our clients and that meets MB standard. Within the studio you are responsible for maintaining world-class creative skills and standards within your discipline, actively mentoring junior team members, and contributing to the Moving World viewpoint.
- Experience collaborating with Creative Leads and Consultants on a strategic level; brainstorming, sketching, verbalizing and bringing ideas and strategic direction to life
- Excellent visual communication, art direction, strong storyboarding, visualization skills
- Ability to support the Creative Leads in encapsulating the creative brief and communicating it to the team across disciplines.
- Lead by example and produce creative thinking and design that meet MB standards, deliver creative excellence to clients, and contribute to the wider Moving World viewpoint
- Confident in taking ownership of workstreams and driving day-to-day progress in collaboration with Creative Leads and Project Leads and clients
- Confident in supporting Creative and Project Leads in identifying needs and relevant talent for work streams at kick off stage as well as during projects
- Experience and confidence in facilitating and presenting internally and creative client meetings
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior members of the studio
- 5-7 years+ of experience
- Strong, innovative, strategic and on-brand ideas, storytelling and system thinking
- Solid background in branding, comms and an understanding of experience design
- Good understanding and curiosity about possibilities provided by technology
- Excellent Adobe CS skills
- Understanding of design processes across multiple disciplines
- Top notch people skills and communication skills
We invite local candidates to send in their CV and cover letter.
We can only consider applications from current US residents with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.