Accounts Assistant London
Share this role
- Role: Accounts Assistant
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: FE28E3A292
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team, you will work closely with the Management Accountant and wider finance team. The role is responsible for day-to-day finance administrative duties as required relating to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Your responsibilities will include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
You will have high levels of attention to detail, professionalism and have excellent communication skills. As Accounts assistant you will work across all levels of the business. Therefore, you will be comfortable dealing with people and carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Create and approve sales invoices, follow up on invoice approval and discrepancies.
- Allocate cash receipts to sale invoices
- Debtor management
- Maintain supplier records in Deltek WorkBook
- Distribute purchase invoices/credit notes for budget holders to get approval
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices using purchase orders.
- Reconciliation of aged creditors accounts and supplier statement
- Responding to supplier and staff queries within agreed SLA.
- Prepare payment run
- Manage expense claim process. Post approved claims to expenses ledger.
- Processing and reconciliation of credit card expenses
- Manage petty cash
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Month end duties
- Assist with year end audit
- Assist the finance team with ad hoc queries
What we look for
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a Finance Assistant
- Currently studying for professional accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA) is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT skills including good Microsoft Excel skills
- A strong interest for working within a creative business is key
- Knowledge of Deltek WorkBook or Maconomy is desirable
- Team player
- Highly motivated and enthusiasm to learn
- Proactive work approach
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. They’re great places to work.
We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view and we offer platforms and opportunities for contributing to articles, white papers and R&D exploration.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to pension, private medical, as well as professional development with internal and external training.
If you’re interested in the opportunity as described and think you have the right experience and character for Moving Brands, please send a cover letter and your CV.
We can only consider your application if you’re eligible to work in the UK.