Design Intern - San Francisco San Francisco
Share this role
- Role: Design Intern - San Francisco
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Reference: INTDES001
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
We are looking for a Design Intern to join our team in San Francisco. This person will be involved and contribute to the studio as well as to support the wider global creative team.
All our internship positions are for 3 months and are fully paid onsite placements.
As Design intern you will participate in live projects, collaborate and input creative ideas within a team, support in research and help build presentations. You'll have the opportunity to learn from and work across our different offers and disciplines. Additionally, you will be involved in Moving World, our in-house magazine for insights and opinion.
What we look for
- Energetic, inquisitive and curious attitude
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Graduate level skills and working knowledge in design tools (Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects are preferable)
- Proactive, willing to get involved and participate
- Able to be self sufficient and open to feedback
- Ability to articulate and explain ideas behind your work
- Strong awareness of deadlines and time management
- Passionate and interested in design and new technologies