Designer San Francisco
Share this role
- Role: Designer
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Reference: SFDES001
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
A Designer at Moving Brands is at the heart of the studio and our creative output. You will work as part of the studio and team to deliver creative excellence to our clients. You will be expected to openly collaborate and work together with other disciplines, and participate in studio initiatives. Within the studio you are responsible for maintaining world-class creative skills and standards.
Responsibilities and expectations
- Proactively collaborate and work openly with team members including brainstorming, sketching, verbalizing and prototyping, demoing
- Inputting and developing creative thinking, design, and conceptual ideas
- Contributing to storyboard of client presentations and creative shares
- Contributing to creative reviews and stand ups
- Confidently presenting and articulating own creative ideas with rationale
- Supporting in the preparation of materials and stimulus and participating in workshops
- Capturing and preparing workshop documentation
- Comfortable in collaborating with other disciplines across the MB offer (digital, experimental, film, motion)
- Actively encouraging and supporting junior members of the team
- Contributing to the wider Moving World viewpoint
What we look for
What we look for
- 3-5 years+ of experience
- Excellent design, visual communication, and visualisation skills
- Strong background in branding, comms and an understanding of experience design
- Curiosity about possibilities provided by technology
- Strong skills in Adobe CS; After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premier are beneficial
- Comfortable with our fail fast, learn quickly approach
- Eager to learn and work across a broad range of clients & offers
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to generous pension, private medical and maternity / paternity leave. We also offer both professional and personal development with internal and external training opportunities.
Full benefit details available on interview