Designer United States
Share this role
- Role: Designer
- Location: United States
- Reference: FD140EDE92
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
A Designer at Moving Brands is at the heart of the studio and our creative output. As designer you will be developing design craft and creative confidence by contributing to client and studio engagements. You will work as part of the studio and team to deliver creative excellence across a wide range of projects for some of the worlds best known and most innovative brands
You will openly collaborate and work together with other disciplines, and participate in studio initiatives. Within the studio you are responsible for maintaining world-class creative skills and standards.
- Generating ideas in creative exploration and concepting; brainstorming, sketching, verbalizing and prototyping, demoing
- Articulating creative ideas with rationale
- Presenting ideas and creative work internally to team members
- Designing and preparing content for presentations
- Presenting ideas and work in client meetings
- Collaboratively working with other disciplines (digital, experimental, film, motion)
- Developing presentation skills, internal presentations and client presentations.
- Preparing client workshop materials, attending and producing workshop capture deck
- Sharing points of view, inputting to creative discussions
- Supporting Business Development team - creating boards, creds, decks, research
- Supporting Marketing efforts - designing case studies, social content creation
- Representing MB at industry events - student talks & visits, portfolio reviews, events
- Actively participating in internal studio initiative and events
What we look for
- Excellent design, visual communication, and visualization skills
- Aware of & up to date on design, cultural, tech landscape
- Fluent on core tools & software; Adobe, Sketch, Figma.
- Building skills in other tools & software
- High standard of creative & detail, attention to detail on all delivery output
- Being an active member of the team; listen, contribute, learn
- Motivated and passionate about creativity, design and culture
- Comfortable with our fail fast, learn quickly approach
We are social, collaborative and supportive. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as professional development with internal and external training.
Moving Brands offers hybrid and flexible working options for all team members