Digital Project Manager London
Share this role
- Role: Digital Project Manager
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: EC331534D9
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
Program Management is a key team at Moving Brands, this role sits at the very heart of delivering excellence in all our work.
As digital Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of a wide range of digital projects and programs of work. You will translate briefs, plan, measure and manage diligently to time and to budget, but also to the quality that we are known for. You will facilitate the multi-disciplinary team and developers to deliver the creative excellence that we hold at the core of who we are as a company.
You will work in close collaboration with our Creative and Strategic Leads to manage and grow client relationships, providing structure, support, experience and insight into the working relationship.
For this role we expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity, having excellent attention to detail, highly proactive and ability to grow profitable client relationships and manage complexity and multiple work streams with ease. You will have experience in managing and delivering digital projects and processes including UI, UX, development and prototyping.
- Delivering global and local projects and programs of work, including user experience design, user interface design, motion and code prototyping and front and back-end development
- Working closely and collaboratively with Creatives and Strategist across all studios
- Confidently and proactively manage client relationships
- Managing ambiguity and helping to define product and project requirements
- Writing digital and technical scopes of work, project plans and project budgets
- Managing in-house and third party programming teams and resources
- Tracking and monitoring project timings, budgets, and resources
- Planning and scheduling project resources
- Building and managing project teams (including freelancers and suppliers)
- Working with the team to create project approaches and kick offs
- Contributing to the productivity and motivation of the team
- Communicating clearly with all partners and team members
- Encouraging best practice of studio tools
- Supporting team members
What we look for
- Sound knowledge of various digital design approaches, methodologies and tools
- 5-7 years experience
- Intuitive project management skills
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to creative excellence
- Super organized and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
We are social, collaborative and supportive. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to private medical insurance and pension, as well as professional development with internal and external training.