Digital Senior Project Manager London
Share this role
- Role: Digital Senior Project Manager
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: LDPM001
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
As a digitally-focused Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of digital product and service design projects and work streams. You will concept, plan, measure and manage projects diligently to time and to budget. You will facilitate the multi-discipline team to deliver the creative excellence that we hold at the core of who we are as a company.
You will work in collaboration with our Creative Leads and Consultants to manage and grow client relationships. We expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity and have excellent attention to detail. You will be experienced in facilitating the creative process, as well as managing complex and multiple work streams with ease.
- In-depth understanding of and experience of digital product and service design
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams incorporating user experience design, user interface design, motion and code prototyping, front and back-end development
- Sound knowledge of various digital design approaches, methodologies and tools
- Solid experience of managing in-house and third party programming teams and resources
- Confident in managing ambiguity to define product and project requirements
- Experience of scoping large and small scale digitally-led projects and defining resource needs, likely activities and estimating duration
- Interest in digital trends and innovative and emerging technologies
- Work collaboratively with Creatives and Consultants across all studios to deliver global and local projects
- Confidently and proactively manage client relations
- Confidence and ease with writing project plans and budgets
- Solid experience in setting up, building and managing project teams (including freelancers and external suppliers)
- Able to communicate clearly with all partners and team members
What we look for
- 5-7 years experience
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to creative excellence
- Super organised and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
- Sound knowledge of branding and design processes, and digital technology
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to generous pension, private medical and maternity / paternity leave. We also offer both professional and personal development with internal and external training opportunities.
Full benefit details available on interview