Marketing Coordinator London
Share this role
- Role: Marketing Coordinator
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: 3E05491E76
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
This role is based in London and reports into the Global Head of Marketing (in Zurich). The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist (in London) and our external PR Consultancy. The Marketing team are collectively responsible for the successful delivery of the marketing plan, working closely, collaboratively and effectively with the Business Development team, Business Line leads and wider teams.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for driving execution of the marketing plan. The Marketing Coordinator is an important role in Moving Brands global (cross studio) marketing team. This person is an expert ‘producer’: driven by a get-it-done attitude and skills to organise workflow effectively.
- The creation of case studies is the joint responsibility of the delivery team and the marketing team, with input and feedback from the wider team and business development roles. The planning, structuring, coordination of workflow and QA of this effort will be overseen by the Marketing Coordinator.
- Delivery of case study for every new client within an agreed timeframe from the end of a live project by coordinating the project team.
- Confidence to capture first draft case study stories.
- Delivery against priority list of historic case studies, set by Business Line leads to support business priorities.
- Delivery of ‘collections’ of case studies to support business priorities, defined by Global Head of Marketing and business line leads.
- Working in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure effective release and publication of case studies on MB.com, social channels and internal communications.
- Responsibility for the case study playbook and any updates/refinements that are needed.
- Responsibility for capturing and maintaining assets, case studies, and content on marketing and biz development servers/drives.
Marketing Calendar and Events
- Responsibility for monitoring and maintaining the company wide Marketing Calendar.
- Gathering new entries, milestones, notable events and launches via internal channels and ensure these are entered effectively, concisely and are visible to the wider team.
- Researching and suggesting appropriate external events for MB to participate in (talks, networking, and meetups), with input from the business, our PR company and via desk research. Once agreed, adding to Marketing Calendar.
- Sending updates and alerts bi-weekly to teams and individuals of upcoming ‘events’ on the Marketing Calendar as they approach, and helping to prepare plans and actions required.
- Working with the Digital Specialist to promote relevant upcoming events from the Marketing Calendar on MB channels
- Working with Business Development function and Business Line leads to effectively utilise our ecosystem and network for guestlist and invitations of internal events
- Driving the planning/logistics of events at MB studios with support from the studio team
- Supporting MB'ers with prep for events (including talks, conferences, panel discussions, and networking), by helping create content for decks, liaising with organisers and when necessary organising logistics, travel and accommodation.
- Organising follow up post event, assisting the Digital Marketing Specialist to publish photos, content and capture
Data management and CRM
- Building on our 20 year ecosystem and network, creating a manageable and logical database for use of outbound mailings and communications
- Managing data of incoming client enquiries in conjunction with Business Development team
- Managing data of existing clients and former clients to ensure it is usable for communications
- Managing data of alumni of Moving Brands across all studios
- Organising the creation of content for the outgoing communication with our ecosystem, as required
- Monitoring and reporting analytics to understand the impact of activities back to the Global Head of Marketing
Other marketing initiatives
- Supporting efforts and delivery of any external communication and campaigns throughout the year
- Supporting with writing of first draft communication pieces, when required
- Coordinating the delivery of the marketing plan and workflow of the marketing team
What we look for
What we look for
- A university degree in Marketing or Communications disciplines would be advantageous
- Hyper organised and able to juggle multiple projects
- Comfortable with open collaboration and working in an agile way
- Proactive and action orientated
- Confident and effective communication skills, including written and spoken
- Inquisitive, insightful and analytical
- Comfortable to work directly with everyone in the business across all studio locations
- Comfortable with tech and the evolving tech landscape
- Interest in design sector and appreciation of highest quality
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to generous pension, private medical and maternity / paternity leave. We also offer both professional and personal development with internal and external training opportunities.
Full benefit details available on interview.