Office Coordinator San Francisco
Share this role
- Role: Office Coordinator
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Reference: SFOPS1
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
Moving Brands are looking for an Office Coordinator to join the team in San Francisco. The Office Coordinator will undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part of the team, and will be the first point of contact for both visitors and team members. You will be responsible for maintaining a positive atmosphere and ensuring that office operations run smoothly.
The role is based in San Francisco but will be supporting both our San Francisco and New York offices.
As office coordinator you are expected to be organized, professional and have excellent communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
Key responsibilities for both San Francisco & New York:
- Ordering studio supplies including stationery, groceries, cleaning products
- Book and manage team travel (local and global)
- Drive efforts and initiatives for North America offices as part of the global sustainability team who are focused on internal programs around buying locally, reducing plastic use, increasing recycling, and reducing carbon emissions
- Support planning, organisation and management of internal and client-facing events, including but not limited to; MB knowledge share events, global company meetings, summer & Christmas parties, client workshops
- Manage calendars for North America based senior management team, including but not limited to; booking meetings, liaising with clients, scheduling travel
- Manage meeting room calendars, schedule meetings and conference calls
- Point of contact and liaison for office IT support team
- Responsible for administration of office telecom contract & service
- Ensure health & safety requirements are met
- Provide general administrative support for both studios as required
Onsite responsibilities for San Francisco:
- First point of contact for all visitors
- Maintain the high level studio appearance expected
- Answer, screen and manage incoming phone calls and postal mail
- Manage meeting room setup for client meetings & workshops, ensuring the space is organized and tidy, and refreshments prepared
- Manage studio facilities and maintenance, including scheduling repairs and cleaning
- Manage building security, including key holder management and alarm monitoring
- Support the People Team with the new joiners and Moving Brands onboarding process
What we look for
Hyper organized with outstanding attention to detail
Proactively creates and maintains positive atmosphere in the office
Confident in multitasking and action orientated
Enjoys working as part of a team and collaborating with others
Clear communicator both verbal and written
Previous office coordination experience, preferably in a creative office environment
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to 401k, private medical and maternity / paternity leave. We also offer both professional and personal development with internal and external training opportunities.
Full benefit details available on interview