PR & Communications Manager London
Share this role
- Role: PR & Communications Manager
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: C5267D26E8
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
The PR & Communications Manager is primarily responsible for driving execution and delivery of PR & Comms activities and material for the MB brand in line with the businesses strategic marketing objectives.
You will manage external and internal communications, developing and supporting the MB brand strategy, overseeing communications, maintaining and delivering content and generating awareness of Moving Brands.
You will be comfortable ideating creative routes to achieve MB’s marketing objectives within a competitive context, where strong knowledge and a point of view on our competitive space will allow you to grow MB into the dominant independent Design Strategy in the World.
You will be an expert producer with strong project management skills and a proactive attitude able to support the MB brand narrative across the plethora of channels required to continuously enhance MB’s presence.
- Own content creation, working with internal teams and clients to gather inputs and achieve sign-offs for case studies etc
- Collaborate closely with the business development team to create original content
- Ensure we adopt an innovative approach to channel strategy, identify, and trial new tools or platforms to meet our audiences
- Manage our presence across digital channels & Partners including social media, movingbrands.com and industry databases
- Develop, maintain and manage an editorial calendar of content, its timing and the channels within which it will appear
- Deliver social media content - deliver expert and engaging social media updates across channels – own channel management and measurement
- Measure the performance of these activities using quantitative measures (social media analytics and google analytics), as well as qualitative (ie capturing anecdotal information from colleagues and ecosystem)
- Create original content & curate thought leadership pieces, client case studies and other articles
- Help repurpose and integrate content for multiple channels e.g. website, email & social media
- Manage the end-to-end content development process from ideation and research to copywriting, editing, and revisions to quality assurance and final production (including working with our internal graphic designer)
- Manage www.movingbrands.com and confidently utilise the CMS
- Monitor analytics, reports and suggest refinements back to the business
- Develop social media strategy to drive engagement
- Responsible for all social media activity (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Confident developing SEO strategy and implementation
- Monitor Google Analytics and manage SEO
- Manage company Adwords account
- Manage ongoing campaigns and develop them to be more effective
- Work with internal teams to design a campaign calendar and manage the delivery of these campaigns
What we look for
- Proven and demonstrable marketing, communications and PR experience
- Knowledge of marketing principles, creating marketing strategy and plans
- Exceptional knowledge of social media channels and keen interest in developments in this space
- Executional focus, bias to action, finding ways to get things done and delivered
- Confident building plans and meets committed timelines
- Able to deliver as part of a team and working alone (at pace and velocity)
- Excellent project management skills, delivering across multiple projects simultaneously
- Shares work openly and seeks feedback
- Confident in collaborating, brainstorming, ideation
- Enjoys working with ambiguous briefs, able to create plans and action quickly
- Able to spot & create opportunities
- Natural networker, comfortable in building relationships
- Keen interest in future tech, knowledge of design industry, knowledge of our key sectors
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. They’re great places to work. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view and we offer platforms and opportunities for contributing to articles, white papers and R&D exploration.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to pension, private medical, as well as professional development with internal and external training.
If you’re interested in the opportunity as described and think you have the right experience and character for Moving Brands, please send a cover letter and your CV.