Project Manager London
Share this role
- Role: Project Manager
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: LDPM002
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
Programme Management is a key team at Moving Brands, this role sits at the very heart of delivering excellence in all our work.
As a Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of a wide range of projects work. You will translate briefs, plan, measure and manage diligently to time and to budget, but also to the quality that we are known for. You will facilitate the multi-discipline team to deliver the creative excellence that we hold at the core of who we are as a company.
You will work in close collaboration with our Creative and Consultants Leads to manage and grow client relationships, providing structure, support, experience and insight into the working relationship.
For this role we expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity, having excellent attention to detail, highly proactive and ability to grow profitable client relationships, facilitate the creative process, and manage complexity and multiple work streams with ease.
- Deliver global and local projects working across multiple clients
- Experience of managing brand identity and brand system workstreams
- Understanding of brand identity, brand system, brand guidelines, and communications deliverables
- Work closely and collaboratively with Creatives and Consultants
- Confidently and proactively manage client relationships
- Intuitive project management skills
- Confidence and ease with writing scopes of work, creating and maintaining project plans and budgets
- Contribute to the productivity and motivation of the studio
- Able to communicate clearly with all partners and team members
- Encourage best practice of studio tools
- Experience working with other disciplines would be advantageous (digital, experimental, film, motion)
What we look for
- 3-5 years experience
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to creative excellence
- Super organised and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
- Sound knowledge of branding and design processes
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to generous pension, private medical and maternity / paternity leave. We also offer both professional and personal development with internal and external training opportunities.
Full benefit details available on interview.