Project Manager San Francisco
Share this role
- Role: Project Manager
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Reference: DC5FF29C0D
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
Program Management is a key team at Moving Brands, this role sits at the very heart of delivering excellence in all our work.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of a wide range of projects for some of the worlds best known and most innovative brands . You will play a critical role, working with the creative and strategy teams to translate briefs, define plans and manage delivery of projects to the creative standards that are core to who we are as a company.
You will work in close collaboration with our Creative and Strategic Leads to manage and grow client relationships, providing structure, support, experience and insight into the working relationship.
For this role we expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity, having excellent attention to detail, highly proactive and ability to grow profitable client relationships, facilitate the creative process, and manage complexity and multiple work streams with ease.
- Delivering global and local projects and programs of work, including brand identity systems, brand guidelines, launch campaigns, brand strategy and naming, animations and motion graphics
- Working closely and collaboratively with Creatives and Strategist across all studios
- Confidently and proactively manage client relationships
- Writing scopes of work, project plans and project budgets
- Tracking and monitoring project timings, budgets, and resources
- Planning and scheduling project resources
- Working with the team to create project approaches and kick offs
- Contributing to the productivity and motivation of the team
- Communicating clearly with all partners and team members
- Encouraging best practice of studio tools
- Supporting team members
What we look for
- 5-7 years experience
- Intuitive project management skills
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to creative excellence
- Super organized and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
- Sound knowledge of branding and design processes
We are social, collaborative and supportive. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as professional development with internal and external training.