Project Manager London
Share this role
- Role: Project Manager
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: 24F7959E7B
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
Programme Management is a key team at Moving Brands, this role sits at the very heart of delivering excellence in all our work.
As a Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of a wide range of projects. You will translate briefs, plan, measure and manage diligently to time and to budget, but also to the quality that we are known for. You will facilitate the multidisciplinary team to deliver the creative excellence that we hold at the core of who we are as a company.
You will work in close collaboration with our Creative and Strategy Leads to manage and grow client relationships, providing structure, support, experience and insight into the working relationship.
For this role we expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity, having excellent attention to detail, highly proactive and ability to grow profitable client relationships, facilitate the creative process, and manage complexity and multiple work streams with ease.
- Delivering global and local projects, including brand identity systems, brand guidelines, launch campaigns, brand strategy and naming, animations and motion graphics
- Work closely and collaboratively with Creatives and Strategist across all studios
- Tracking and monitoring project timings, budgets, and resources, including weekly project reconciliation, resource allocation and status reporting
- Proactively manage external client relationships from initial engagement through to project delivery
- Planning and scheduling project teams, including internal and external resources
- Working with the team to create project approaches and kick offs
- Managing the internal project team, including stand ups, creative reviews, deadlines and deliverables
- Intuitive project management skills
- Comfortable writing scopes of work, creating and maintaining project plans and budgets
- Contribute to the productivity and motivation of the studio
- Able to communicate clearly with all partners and team members
- Encourage best practice of studio tools
- Support junior team members
What we look for
- 3-5 years previous project management experience
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to creative excellence
- Super organized and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
- Sound knowledge of branding and design processes
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. They’re great places to work.
We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view and we offer platforms and opportunities for contributing to articles, white papers and R&D exploration.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to pension, private medical, as well as professional development with internal and external training.
If you’re interested in the opportunity as described and think you have the right experience and character for Moving Brands, please send a cover letter and your CV.
We can only consider your application if you’re eligible to work in the UK.