Resource and Recruitment Manager San Francisco
Share this role
- Role: Resource and Recruitment Manager
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Reference: 2DAF499312
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
The Resource and Recruitment Manager is responsible for coordination of internal resources and external freelance recruitment. You will work as part of the People team and work closely with the Chief People Officer to ensure all studios globally are resourced effectively with creative excellence at the forefront of everything you do.
As Resource and Recruitment Manager you will be an integral part of the team, working closely across all functions of the business including project delivery teams, the Business Development team and the Marketing team.
You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, highly organised and have excellent attention to detail. As Resource and Recruitment Manager you will be people focused and able to create relationships quickly across all levels of the team.
- Planning and scheduling day to day resource booking requirements and managing the resource workflow
- Managing long-term project scheduling of global creative teams working closely with Project Managers, Creative Leads and Strategy Leads
- Leading the weekly resourcing meeting, ensuring all client-facing and internal projects have been allocated appropriate teams in line with capacity and client needs
- Daily communication with Project Managers and delivery team
- Ensuring the resource management tool is updated by the Project Management team in line with operational processes
- Sourcing and providing freelancer/contractor cost estimates and managing expectations on availability and skill-sets
- Managing the freelance and contractor recruitment process, including brief writing, candidate interviews and fee negotiations, drafting contracts and onboarding
- Facilitating a friendly, trusting, effective and collaborative working relationship with any external recruiters and candidates
- Managing internal annual leave and personal time off tracking process
- Supporting the Chief People Officer and management team in aligning the talent of the studio on the jobs that will best fit in with their skills and career aspirations wherever possible
- Developing and updating processes to encourage efficiencies, productivity and best practice
- Nurturing a positive and collaborative working environment
What we look for
What we look for
- Knowledge of and experience of managing creative workflow processes
- Proactive attitude and approachable
- Confidence in building relationships and clear communicator
- Highly organized and calm under pressure
- Confident and skillful negotiator
- Proactively shares resource information and insights
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as professional development with internal and external training.