Senior Consultant San Francisco
Share this role
- Role: Senior Consultant
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Reference: SFCONS001
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
This is an opportunity to join our Consulting team in San Francisco
The objective of the global Consulting team is to drive development of trusted long-term client relationships and lead world-class strategy work. The consulting team works with Creative and Programme Management Leads to deliver business and brand propositions, brand strategy, brand and portfolio architecture, strategic product and service planning, campaign planning and build opportunities beyond the immediate deliverables, nurturing continuous conversations with senior clients across the Moving Brands’ offer.
Senior Consultants have a passion for guiding clients through to success and are experienced professionals with significant experience (10+ years) and a track record of driving strategy and developing successful, long-term relationships with clients. Senior Consultants have developed subject matter expertise in branding and communications, customer experience design, business design or transformation during her/his career to date, as well as a strong empathy to the client side priorities born out of experience either working on the client side, or supporting clients through implementation of large programmes. Senior Consultant is comfortable with planning and navigating large programs of work with complex stakeholder groups.
- Develop strategic platforms, including but not limited to; brand strategy, positioning, portfolio architecture, and messaging, for clients in a range of industries
- Guide our clients in their journey by owning and delivering world-class strategic content within engagements and new client opportunities
- Proactively collaborate and partner with the Creative and Program Leads to create, execute and deliver exceptional ideas and strategy that enable our clients’ success
- Drive effective dialog with senior clients to identify opportunities across the Moving Brands’ offer (develop understanding of clients’ business environment, strategy, organization and governance)
- Actively share knowledge and learnings with the wider Consulting Team
- Embody Moving Brands values and culture both internally and externally
- Coach and direct junior team members
What we look for
- Master foundational consulting skills (including workshop facilitation, stakeholder management, stakeholder interviews)
- Expert level strategic planning skills, structured thinking and proven track record of delivering content
- Subject matter expertise in branding and communications, customer experience design or business design with strong understanding of the creative process
- Expertise in practices and methods of engaging people in the creative, design and/or transformation journey
- Strong relationship building/management skills, and first class communication skills, both spoken and presentation
- Bias for action and results-oriented approach
- Strong ability to prioritize and drive multiple initiatives at any given time
- Excels in highly collaborative ways of working
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to 401k, private medical and maternity / paternity leave. We also offer both professional and personal development with internal and external training opportunities.
Full benefit details available on interview