Senior Designer London
Share this role
- Role: Senior Designer
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: 98FD4F6958
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
The Senior Designer role is integral to the creative team at Moving Brands: it is at the heart of driving and delivering creative excellence. As Senior Designer you will confidently translate direction from Creative Leads and Strategy Leads to deliver creative excellence to our clients and that meets MB standard. Within the studio you are responsible for maintaining world-class creative skills and standards within your discipline, actively mentoring junior team members, and contributing to the Moving Brands viewpoint.
As senior designer you will be honing skills across the board. Driving the creative on projects day-to-day. Guiding and influencing junior members of the team.
- Experienced in delivering excellent visual communication, brand identity and art direction
- Leading by example and produce creative thinking and design that meet MB standards, deliver creative excellence to clients, and contribute to the wider Moving Brands culture
- Taking lead and generating ideas in creative exploration and concepting; brainstorming, sketching, storyboarding, verbalizing and prototyping, demoing
- Supporting Creative and Strategic Leads on a strategic level; brainstorming, sketching, verbalizing and bringing ideas and strategic direction to life
- Pushing the scope & excellence of the creative work
- Supporting the Creative Leads in encapsulating the creative brief and communicating it to the team across disciplines
- Facilitating and presenting internally and creative client meetings
- Taking ownership of work streams and driving day to day progress, working closely with Creative Leads and Project Leads
- Ensuring work & exploration is proactive and moving at right pace / direction
- Interpreting (client and internal) feedback for junior members of the team
- Storyboarding creative presentations
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate with other disciplines
- Ensuring work is delivered accurately, efficiently and to the highest creative standards
- Developing stories and rationale to help sell the creative ideas
- Contributing to strategic client content, presentations and communications
- Contributing to business development - creating boards, creds, decks, research, POV
- Contributing to Marketing efforts - developing case studies and social content
- Representing MB at industry events - student talks & visits, portfolio reviews, event attendance, teaching
- Running creative reviews & stand ups, giving feedback & direction throughout the day
- Motivational, encouraging & enthusing the team
- Participating in workshops - facilitation within groups
- Inputting into approaches, scopes and project plans. Continued awareness of time, budget and milestones
- Actively participating in internal studio initiative and events
What we look for
- 5-7 years+ of experience
- Ensuring fluency, rigour and accuracy in production
- Obsessed with detail
- Up to date on design, cultural, tech landscape & able to share POV
- Proficient in delivering across every output of delivery
- Expert level on tools & software; Adobe, Sketch, Figma
- Mentoring and supporting intern and junior team members
- Representing & sharing feedback to MB - progression, behaviours, success
- Strong, innovative, strategic and on-brand ideas, storytelling and system thinking
- Good understanding and curiosity about possibilities provided by technology
- Understanding of design processes across multiple disciplines
- Being an active member of the team
- Communicating effectively in room with clients and team members
We are social, collaborative and supportive. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to private medical insurance and pension, as well as professional development with internal and external training.