Senior Digital Designer United States
Share this role
- Role: Senior Digital Designer
- Location: United States
- Reference: B28646D3FD
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
The role of Digital Designer is key to Moving Brands creative team, you will have a passion for all things digital, from concepting distinct digital products and services to pushing the boundaries of new forms of interaction. Showing the ability to adapt and craft UX/UI brand design systems that engage and deliver truly meaningful user experiences.
You will be comfortable with digital design processes from research, wireframing, prototyping, testing to UI design, design systems and component libraries using the latest collaborative tools. Taking user needs and translating brand strategy into UX and UI designs that deliver impact. Working across platforms and devices from desktops to mobile and beyond. A flair for motion to bring your interfaces alive as well as practical understanding of web technologies is a must. Keen attention to detail and a systematic approach to design are essential.
You would be working alongside a talented design team that strives to bring brands and experiences to life using a multifaceted digital approach in exploring new interactions for emerging technologies.
- Confidently exploring and producing UX/UI concepts, flows, interface designs, component systems
- Translating brand strategy, business goals and user needs into brand led digital experiences
- Contributing to digital product design processes and workflows
- Confident working in sprint methodology processes
- Collaborating in a team working with other designers, strategists and content creators
- Ensuring fluency, rigour and accuracy in design - strong systematic design thinking with high attention to detail
- Presenting creative to clients, with the ability to explain design choices and actively participate in design crits
- Interpreting and translating wireframes/prototypes into final visuals
- Confidently capturing and articulating specific design interactions to developers throughout project work
- Creating engaging interactive user experiences
- Ability to prototype and an understand UX and IA
- Contributing to the design process, with understanding of the limitations of hardware & software technologies
- Facilitating creative workshops and co-creation sessions
What we look for
- Experience designing cross platform products
- Experience of startup product design
- Works effectively as speed in a lean design environment
- Experience working with native applications, responsive web and ecommerce
- Confidence in conceptualising and implementing UI design systems
- Experience working in tandem with brand teams and as part of a larger programme of work
- Understanding of UX systems and process
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Suite, Sketch and Invision and others
We are social, collaborative and supportive. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as professional development with internal and external training.
Moving Brands offers hybrid and flexible working options for all team members