Senior Project Manager San Francisco
Share this role
- Role: Senior Project Manager
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Reference: 638F2EC613
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
Project Management is a key team at Moving Brands, this role sits at the very heart of delivering excellence in all our work.
As Senior Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of a wide range of projects and programs of work, including but not limited to brand identity design and systems, brand strategy, brand guidelines and launch campaigns.
You will translate briefs, plan, measure and manage to agreed time and budget and to a very high standard. It's vital to be across the wider client relationship whilst not losing sight of the minutiae of project deliverables.
You will facilitate the multi-disciplinary team to deliver the creative excellence that we hold at the core of who we are as a company.
You will work in close collaboration with our Creative and Strategic Leads to manage and grow the depth of client relationships, providing structure, support, experience and insight across the working relationship.
For this role we expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity, having excellent attention to detail, highly proactive and ability to grow profitable client relationships, facilitate the creative process, and manage complexity and multiple work streams with ease.
- Delivering global and local projects and programs of work, including brand identity systems, brand guidelines, launch campaigns, brand strategy and naming, animations and motion graphics
- Working closely and collaboratively with Creatives and Strategist across all studios
- Confidently and proactively manage external client relationships from initial engagement through to project delivery
- Writing scopes of work, project plans and project budgets
- Tracking and monitoring project timings, budgets, and resources, including weekly project reconciliation, resource allocation and status reporting
- Planning and scheduling project teams, including internal and external resources
- Working with the team to create project approaches and kick offs
- Managing the internal project team, including stand ups, creative reviews, deadlines and deliverables
- Contributing to the productivity and motivation of the team
- Communicating clearly with all partners and team members
- Encouraging best practice of studio tools
- Supporting team members
What we look for
- 5-7 years experience
- Intuitive project management skills
- Experience managing creative branding projects and programmes
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to creative excellence
- Super organized and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
- Sound knowledge of branding and design processes
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as professional development with internal and external training.