Senior Strategist London
Share this role
- Role: Senior Strategist
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: E8E8F1FA1D
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
The objective of the global Strategy function is to drive the development of trusted long-term client relationships and lead world-class strategic thinking and application.
Working in close collaboration with Creative and Programme Management teams, Strategists are responsible for the delivery of brand and portfolio analysis, architecture, business and brand propositions, strategic product and service planning and building opportunities beyond the immediate deliverables, nurturing continuous conversations with senior clients across the Moving Brands’ offer.
As a Senior Strategist you will have a track record of developing business and brand strategies, brand analytics and building successful, long-term relationships with clients. You will take a lead in building and maintaining strong client-relationships and apply an understanding of client needs to identify critical outcomes, barriers to success and changes in expectations or scope. You will be up to date on new markets and emerging trends and work towards long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
As Senior Strategist you will bring diverse and thought provoking perspectives to explore solutions with clients. You will have deep subject matter expertise in branding and communications, customer experience design, business design or transformation, as well as an experience in planning, managing and navigating complex programs of work.
- Confidently developing strategic content, including but not limited to; business and brand strategy, brand positioning, portfolio architecture, messaging, naming, and brand definition for clients across a range of industries
- Acting as client partner and guiding our clients through complex business and brand transformations
- Developing understanding of clients’ business environment, strategy, organization and governance
- Delivering in-depth conjoint analysis and competitive analysis for benchmarking
- Carrying out research and gathering insights and recommendations
- Analysing data, statistics, research and consolidating findings into points of view and recommendations
- Planning and defining workshop objectives, agenda, participants and facilitating workshops
- Identifying key client stakeholders and running stakeholder interviews
- Collaborating on writing scopes, proposals and approaches with Programme Management and Business Development teams
- Delivering world-class strategic content within engagements and new client opportunities
- Driving engagement planning for existing clients to broaden and deepen relationships
- Proactively collaborating with the wider team including Creative and Program Management
- Engaging in effective dialog with clients to identify opportunities across the Moving Brands’ offer
- Actively sharing knowledge and learnings with the wider team
- Embodies Moving Brands values and culture both internally and externally
What we look for
- 7+ years experience
- Strong strategic planning skills, structured thinking and proven track record of delivering content
- Confident with business and commercial data and strong in-depth analysis skills
- Subject matter knowledge in branding and communications, customer experience design or business design with solid understanding of the creative process
- Experienced in practices and methods of engaging people in the creative, design and/or transformation journey
- Confidence in building relationships with first class communication skills, both spoken and written
- Bias for action and results-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple initiatives at any given time
- Excels in highly collaborative ways of working
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. They’re great places to work.
We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view and we offer platforms and opportunities for contributing to articles, white papers and R&D exploration.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to pension, private medical, as well as professional development with internal and external training.
If you’re interested in the opportunity as described and think you have the right experience and character for Moving Brands, please send a cover letter and your CV.
We can only consider your application if you’re eligible to work in the UK.