Studio Manager London
Share this role
- Role: Studio Manager
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: F0BE307C6B
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
As we begin returning to the studio Moving Brands is looking for a Studio Manager to join the team in London. The initial task for this role will be to manage the reintegration back to the studio, including the management of some studio refurbishment, health & safety regulations, fire safety regulations, and implementation of Covid safety regulations and policy.
The Studio Manager will undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part of the team, and will be the first point of contact for both visitors and team members. You will be responsible for maintaining a positive atmosphere and ensuring that studio operations run smoothly.
As Studio Manager you are expected to be organised, professional and have excellent communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Maintaining the high level studio experience expected
- First point of contact for all visitors and responsible for ensure positive guest experience
- Answering, screening and managing incoming phone calls and postal mail
- Ordering studio supplies including stationery, groceries and cleaning products
- Booking and managing team travel (local and global)
- Managing meeting room calendars, schedule meetings and conference calls
- Owning the planning, organisation and management of internal and client-facing events, including but not limited to; MB knowledge share events, global company meetings, summer & Christmas parties, client workshops
- Providing support for London based senior management team, including but not limited to; booking meetings, calendar management, scheduling travel and filing expense claims
- Responsible for administration of office telecom contract & service
- Ensuring health & safety requirements are met & monitored
- Managing meeting room setup for client meetings & workshops, ensuring the space is organised, tidy, and refreshments prepared
- Managing studio facilities and maintenance, including scheduling repairs and cleaning
- Managing building security, including key holder management and alarm monitoring
- Driving efforts and initiatives as part of the global sustainability team who are focused on internal programs around buying locally, reducing plastic use, increasing recycling, and reducing carbon emissions
- Part of the People Team, supporting with the new joiners and Moving Brands onboarding process
- Providing general administrative support as required
What we look for
- Hyper organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Proactively creates and maintains positive atmosphere in the studio
- Confident in multitasking and action orientated
- Enjoys working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- Clear communicator both verbal and written
- Previous office coordination experience, preferably in a creative office environment
We are social, collaborative and supportive. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to private medical insurance and pension, as well as professional development with internal and external training.