UX Designer London
Share this role
- Role: UX Designer
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Reference: 4AD2840536
How to apply
Feel like this job is for you?
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can only consider applications with valid working documentation.
No agencies or recruiters please.
The UX Designer at Moving Brands is central to our digital delivery. You’ll be working with a multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers and developers in an open collaborative style using design sprints and co-creation. You will distil and break down complex problems into clear requirements, opportunities, so teams can come on a journey of creative problem solving with you.
You will be responsible for working with the client and our team, to frame and capture needs, conceptualise innovative products and services through best practice lean UX, as well as design, prototype, and test these experiences. You backup your design decisions based on user research, data, and business insights, and you are adept at aligning stakeholders with opportunities found from customer needs and emerging technologies.
You will have a creative outlook and strategic problem-solving approach who likes to simplify complex systems into engaging, useful and memorable experiences that meet real needs. With a collaborative working style that seeks to understand contexts, frame the right questions and work with our clients to help them build brand led digital experiences across devices and platforms
- Facilitating interviews & workshops to define propositions
- Ability to balance user needs with business requirements and technical limitations, and translating these to actionable deliverables
- Effectively communicating UX ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Supporting client, design and development teams align
- Defining experience principles and UX frameworks
- Setting up and running user testing sessions in person or remote when needed
- Working with brand and UI designers and client to test and prove hypothesis
- Ability to advise and define content strategy and structure content
- Ability to design systems to help users navigate through journeys and stories
- Ability to map, design, and conceptualise flows of various experiences
- Designing wireframes and prototypes for team alignment, for testing, and for build
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate and specify features
What we look for
- Experience in startup product design, native applications, responsive web and e-commerce
- Solid knowledge of user experience design processes, methodology and digital technology
- Confidence to present, drive and backup design decisions through evidence
- Experience working through UX for products, services and platforms across audiences and devices
- Dedication to the creative excellence of a team and innovation
- Strong design thinking, problem solving approach and original conceptual creativity
- Ability to understand user contexts and translate needs into features
- Ability to design for accessibility and diversity with inclusive experiences
- Up to date on all digital UX tools, frameworks with ability to share and mentor others
- Technical development understanding of software, systems and process
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and developers to realise and iterate concepts
- An aptitude to learn from others as well as willingness to bring them on a journey in your own specialism
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. They’re great places to work. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view and we offer platforms and opportunities for contributing to articles, white papers and R&D exploration.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to pension, private medical, as well as professional development with internal and external training.
Moving Brands offers hybrid and flexible working options for all team members